Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

S'Mores

We have some friends that live about a half-block away from us, which is awesome. Tonight, they asked us to come over to roast s'mores with them. Well, Billy was working late and Ethan was already tucked safe in bed. Oh - and my bra was off, so I figured we'd take a rain check.

However, Ethan had different plans! He ended up randomly waking up around 8:00, and I figured that was our sign. I asked him if he wanted to have a late-night field trip, and he was game. As I got him out of bed, though, he insisted on wearing his Buzz Lightyear costume, which I was pretty stoked about. I love how excited he gets about dress-up. Also, I love seeing how he lights up people's faces when they see his dress up clothes!

Kenzie giving Ethan bunny ears.

Ethan definitely loved the attention he was getting from his friend Kenzie, but you can see him trying so hard to mask it! I'm so glad we decided to have a light-night field trip with our friends - bon fires are so much fun! Ethan isn't a fan of mixing food, and was too timid to roast marshmallows, but he had fun with the kids, and I most definitely had fun making s'mores.

No comments:

Post a Comment