Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

"Helping" Hands

Recently I've discovered that Ethan's need for order can be satisfied by making lists and checking them off. It's so adorable, and a great way to get him to help with chores! Well, help is a strong word, and I may be using it loosely.


Our list. Can you figure out which letters are mine, and which are Ethan's?


It's so hard to get a clear picture of this boy, because he is always. ALWAYS. moving. 
One of his favorite chores is putting the clothes in the washing machine. Hilarious what is fun in a 4-year-old's world.


This was probably my favorite part of the morning. Ethan got distracted while making the bed, so he put on Daddy's shoes and "tap-danced like Batman." ---You know, 'cause that's what Batman does in his free time.

Overall, it was a great morning. Manipulating my 4-year-old into thinking chores are fun - man, I deserve a prize for this.

 Kera: 1 Ethan:0
In your face, Ethan.

No comments:

Post a Comment