Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Mittens... Because Of Course

Our daily routine consists of waking up (worst part of my day), eating breakfast - well, Ethan eats breakfast. I drink a green smoothie, and then heading to the gym (we love to sweat in our family). I give Ethan the choice of what to wear each day. Within reason, of course. No nudity. 

One thing I'm constantly driving home is to "dress for success" - mostly because I just think it's a hilarious thing to say to a 4-year-old. Recently, he took this to heart.

He came out of his room with gloves (It was 90 degrees out) and racquetball protective eyewear.

Why, you ask? WRONG QUESTION.
In our home, we ask why not!?

This is by far my most favorite outfit of all time. I don't want him to ever grow out of this stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment