Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

Late Nights

Sometimes Billy has to work late, which really stinks (for him). Since Ethan basically worships his daddy, we like to FaceTime periodically so they can touch base with each other. Which really means that Ethan tells on me for saying "no" to his most ridiculous demands. How dare I set boundaries and want him to eat healthy??! Worst mom ever. This kid doesn't know how great he has it. Can I get an amen?

We finally were getting a good family picture, and then Ethan decided that he wanted to get a "punching picture."

I love having such an active little boy, even if it can be trying at times. I'm so thankful for modern technology so we can stay in touch with Billy, even if he has a trial to prep for. 

1 comment:

  1. That's great! We really need to do that at our house during busy season.

    ReplyDelete