Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Our Agency Profile

As mentioned below, we were notified today that our home study has been approved, and that our profile is now posted on itsaboutlove.org. 

I can't tell you how much work and work and more work that has gone into this moment! All the paperwork, the fingerprints, background checks, adoption classes. Not to mention the hours and hours spent agonizing about what to write in our letter to the birthparents, or what pictures to put. And honestly, that's not even the half of it!

Now that it's all done, that it's all finished, I find myself aimlessly sitting in front of the computer, thinking I'm forgetting to do something! I'm so used to always having something that can be worked on, that I think I've forgotten how to relax :) It's a pretty good feeling to know that we now have all our ducks in a row.

So here it goes, let this roller coaster ride truly begin. We are so ready!

If you feel comfortable, please share our profile on your Facebook or blog. We are currently working on getting a blog "button" that you can put on the side of your page. 
Thanks so much for all your kind words and support!

If you'd like to view our page, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment