Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

Adoption Update

We get asked all the time about how the adoption is going, so I thought it would be best to write about it! 
**By the way, I love getting asked. It means so much to know other people are rooting for us.**

This process can be summed up in just two words:
ROLLER COASTER
(did anyone else think that was just one word? It's two, if everyone was wondering)

One thing I can safely say is that this process has put us in touch with some pretty amazing people. I've had family and friends show their support - and that has meant so much. I can't tell you what it's like to open my e-mail or Facebook and receive some encouraging words. It makes me realize that I need to do that more often! Every time we get one of these, I'm reduced to a ball of grateful tears. If you have done this, I hope you know it has meant the world to us.

We have also been in contact with a few women considering adoption who have really touched our hearts. Even though it has not *yet* worked out with these courageous mothers, I feel so blessed to have known them. We so look forward to having a child placed with us, but also look forward to having a positive relationship with the mother who will make this decision. 

So… no big news for now :)
We just wanted to give you an update, and tell you how much we appreciate your support!


No comments:

Post a Comment