Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Snow Day

If you're from Oregon, you know how weird it is to 
1. GET snow
2. For that snow to STAY on the ground

Well, last week, it haaaaaappened.

I was teaching a class at my gym when I saw it snowing. I figured, ehh it'll melt. No big deal. Well, when my class dismissed, I realized the snow wasn't going anywhere! 
I'd previously arranged a playdate for Ethan for after school. I let his friend's mom know that I'd be picking up the kids early from school so we could get home before the roads got too slick.

Well, I was definitely too late for that! After an HOUR of trying to get home, we finally had to pull over and walk. We live on a very hilly side of town, and I saw car after car get in an accident. Oregonians just don't know how to drive in the snow!

Here we are, walking up the hill…



When we got home, I thought the kids might want to make some snow angels. Ethan is impervious to the cold, so he loved it. His friend, however, was NOT having it!



No comments:

Post a Comment