Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Halloween 2013

So…. Now that it's almost Thanksgiving, I suppose I can post about Halloween, right?
Mmmmmk

For the two weeks leading up to Halloween, Ethan would wake up and cry about how he wanted that day to be Halloween. 
Let's just say I was as ready for Halloween to be here as he was!

A month before Halloween, he chose a Spiderman costume.
Yeah - I wasn't surprised.
Little boys are just super heroes in disguise :)

We met up with some friends for pizza. You know, just to make sure we'd have plenty of strength for our long trek around our beautiful neighborhood.
Then we made sure all the kids' costumes were pristine and ready to go!

Disclaimer: All these pictures are blurry. Getting kids to stand still on Halloween = impossible.

Ethan and his friends playing tag.


That smile when I told him it was time to trick-or-treat already!


There's nothing in this world that makes me feel more special than Ethan holding my hand. He was so proud that both Billy and I went trick-or-treating with him.


All the kids lined up. There were more - I just couldn't fit them all in the shot! 
Each one was just as precious as the other. It was a great night.
Can't wait until next year!

Nothing on Earth so beautiful as the final haul on Halloween night.  ~Steve Almond

No comments:

Post a Comment