Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Apple Picking

Okay okay - I know I always brag about how awesome Oregon is. But seriously! We get to go apple picking! 
I mean, come on.

And the apples - they're so amazing! I had no idea the difference between apples you get at the grocery store versus apples picked right off a tree. The taste and texture are night and day. 
If you get a chance, hop on up here and I'll take you apple picking :)

TRYING to get Ethan to pause for a photo op. If you look closely, you can see he's already eating an apple. He can't get enough of them!


Ohhh this kid. He melts my heart. Here is trying to run away from me and the camera. He was intent on picking eating apples, and got annoyed when I got in his way!


My favorite part of this orchard? It was so family-friendly. One of the workers takes the kids on a tiny tractor ride when we finished picking apples. The boys were in heaven.


And last but not least, the boys got to check out a gigantic tractor. There is something about boys and big trucks or tractors - they just can't get enough.

The best part about apple picking is that Ethan's friend Simon came along with us. It was so heart-warming to hear them giggling in the back seat together. Thank goodness for good friends.


"The only way to have a friend is to be one."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment