Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Naptime/Popcorn Time

Ethan has had a pretty rough time napping, even when he was a brand-new newborn. I was so confused when people said newborns sleep all day - because mine didn't sleep EVER!!

Lately, I have learned how to get him to sleep longer. He normally wakes up after 45-60 minutes, and all I have to do is go in, settle him down, and tell him to go back to sleep. Well, this is what was awaiting me when I went in his room to do just that this afternoon:



Yeah... there was no getting this baby back to sleep! He was an unstoppable force today. On a side note, so was his hair...

This isn't really relevant to this post, but I love this photo! Ethan loves his popcorn, and I love this because it's kind of an inside joke in our family :) Note the mismatched socks. He's all boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment