Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Creme Brulee

A few weekends ago, I had a girls' night in Portland with some friends, and we finished the night off at Papa Haydn's. SERIOUSLY the best dessert I've ever had! I tried some from all my friends, but I have to say, my creme brulee was the best. I'd been thinking about it for weeks, and of course driving all the way up to Portland, ordering this delicious meal, and driving back are just not financial options for us right now! So... I decided to try my luck at making it myself. Here was the end product:


It was so amazing! Really hit the spot. I did feel a little wasteful, because I ended up throwing away the leftovers, since it's SOOOOO fattening. Very worth it. Can't WAIT to make this again! Anyone know where to get cute little individual dishes to make it in?

No comments:

Post a Comment