Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Trip to Arizona

Billy finished law school!! He still has lots of pressure on him (can anyone say "the bar?), but what a RELIEF to be done with Willamette. Weird in a way, because law school has been our entire marriage. Something tells me our years AFTER law school will bring lots of happiness and **gasp** maybe we'll actually get to spend TIME together!

My brother, Derek, was kind enough to give us his ticket vouchers so we could make a last-minute trip to Arizona in DECEMBER. It was so so amazing. We were so wiped out from finals, I seriously took only TWO pictures. Yikes.

We of course had to visit one of Billy's closest friends, Kirt, and his new wife Megan. AND we had to make a stop at one of our favorite restaurants, Cafe Rio. For all of you who are still lucky enough to frequent this restaurant, don't take it for granted!

My sweet husband and I. He really is my favorite person in the world. Thanks for going to school and making the moneys so I can sit at home and eat bon bons all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment