Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Seattle 2

We couldn't leave Seattle without doing some hiking. I had heard about Rattlesnake Ledge, and seen some photos. Once I saw the pictures, I knew we had to go!

I looked up the hike and it said "easy" and that it was 1.2 miles.
Oops… my facts were wrong!
It was definitely intermediate and was 4 miles round-trip.

Still worth it, though!
It just took longer than we thought. 


We took this right before we left. That big mountain behind him is the one we climbed.


Here's one more shot from the bottom…


And here's us at the top! It was absolutely breath-taking. Can't wait to do that hike again.


Here's another shot from the top. We could have stayed up there for hours and been happy. 
You know… if it wasn't a cliff..


After our hike, we met some friends for pizza. They took us to Snoqualmie Falls, and it was GORGEOUS!
I don't know why anyone lives outside of the NorthWest.



No comments:

Post a Comment