Pages

Friday, May 30, 2014

Schooooooool's Out for Summer!

I can't believe our boy is 5 and done with preschool. It just sounds so grown up. It was just yesterday he fit so tiny in my arms as a newborn. 
His last week of preschool made me really reflect on the last year, and how our boy has grown up.
I may have cried a bit when he graduated!

I always thought preschool graduation seemed a bit ridiculous, but when his teacher hugged him with tears streaming down her face.. it was a really great moment. We are so thankful Ethan had such a passionate and engaged teacher. She was such a blessing. We will truly miss her.
Oh geez - I'm getting choked up just writing this post!


 THAT FACE! I love that he's at the age of weirdo smiles. I don't want it to go away.


 
Their last time in the circle.


Ethan made so many great friends this year. I hope these boys will be life-long friends. They're all so sweet!
And how photogenic are they??


This picture is everything that a 5-year-old is. We went to this school because one of his best friends (on the left) signed up. I can't imagine having gone anywhere else. 

Next stop: Kindergarten!
Side note: I think Ethan is a little confused about when Kindergarten is happening. We have a meltdown every morning that he has to wait 3 months before school starts again.

No comments:

Post a Comment