Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

Taya ..Oh, and our Anniversary

This month has been the COOLEST. I had two of my sisters come visit me. I wrote about Kenzi a few posts back. Well, Taya (my 14-year-old sister) came to visit, and we had a BLAST. We are both music freaks, so we spent the entire time playing the piano, singing, and generally terrorizing our neighbors with our constant noise-making.

We tried to see Monsters University, but it was SOLD OUT. What?? We ended up seeing it the next day, but decided to let Ethan ride some mall rides as a small consolation. Turns out Ethan was sort of terrified.


We decided to check out some of the mall candy. Have you ever noticed how candy is SO MUCH BETTER when it comes out of unsanitary-never-cleaned vending jars?


We found some of Ethan's heroes. He was so excited, he had to pick his nose.


He's so. done. smiling for the camera. He hides it REALLY WELL, though. As you can see..


This is criminal, but I think this is the only picture I have of my sister the entire time she stayed here! This DOES capture our personalities well, though. I'm the crazy one wanting a weirdo picture, and she's just along for the ride.


This also happened to be our anniversary. It was wonderful. We got to spend it with the people we loved, and I got to go home with the person I love the most. Being married is the coolest. If you haven't tried it yet, you should. It's like having a slumber party every night. EVERY. NIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment