Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

Reptile Day

Our local Reptile Man recently put on a show at our library. Okay, full disclosure - I LOVE animals, and I MAY have been more excited about this than my 4-year-old. Sue me.

I snapped tons of pictures, but most of them are poor quality due to my iPhone permanently replacing my actual camera. Thanks a lot, Steve Jobs. 

I have some GREAT friends, who got to the library early enough to get our kids FRONT ROW SEATS. I couldn't have been more excited if it was a Martina McBride concert. I mean, a Rolling Stones concert. Right..
This was Ethan right before he got the PANTS scared off him. The Reptile Man kept swinging snakes' tails at the kids' heads in the front row. Ethan ended up sitting on my lap and cuddling with me for the remainder of the show. Can't say I can complain about that.


I had to include a picture of this Awesome Dude. I forget his name, but if my child wasn't so scared of him, I'd think seriously about hiring him for his birthday party.
 Look how brave that little girl is! This is called The Britney Spears.

No comments:

Post a Comment