Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012


Three.... wonderful, amazing, joy-filled years with my little boy.  We had no idea then how blessed we were to get pregnant, and how happy we would be with this little midget in our lives. As far as midgets go, he's pretty dang cool.

Last week, we:

 Stopped by Daddy's office for lunch. Those two need to get a room.


Celebrated his b-day at McDonald's with Mema, Brookie, Grandma, and Mommy and Daddy. We are making train noises (as you do).


On Monday morning, I called Billy and told him to check the weather in Lincoln City. It was going to be 61 degrees with wind at 6 mph. This NEVER happens on the Oregon coast. I talked one of my best girlfriends into jumping in the car with me, and we made a day-trip out of it.

We are so blessed to have this little miracle in our lives. Thank the Lord for him every night.

2 comments: