Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Things I get unreasonably excited about

1. Candy in my ice cream. Better yet, if I get to CHOOSE the candy that goes in my ice cream. Gummy bears, chic lets, butterfingers. All of the above.

2. A random text from a friend. If I haven't heard from you in a while, this seriously makes my week!

3. Getting laundry done in 1 day. I honestly feel like I deserve a sash and a crown for finishing laundry in just 1 day. It basically never happens. Ever.

4. Bacon. Only after 10:00pm. In fact, I just had some. With salad - I feel like one balanced the other. Pretty sure that's how it works.

5. Someone ELSE's embarrassing story. I love hearing these. Other people's embarrassment just never gets old.

6. When I see an ex-boyfriend that got huge and gross. I never really ended that many relationships poorly, but I still like to know I'm hotter than them. Shallow? Yes.

7. Finishing a puzzle. I feel like a jedi ninja MASTER.

8. When someone asks me if I've read a book, and I can say yes. I pretty much never remember titles to books I've read, so I feel like a freakin genius when this happens.

9. When I can pee without pushing on my bladder. I just feel like a teenager again.

10. Those random kisses from my husband. I'm an attention whore, and crave physical touch pretty much all the time.

11. Going on a road trip and having all types of junk food at hand: chocolate, sour candy, gum, chips, popcorn, and soda.

12. The one week a month I actually fill out my bra. I feel so sophisticated. I'm finally an A cup!

13. Getting through the Wal-Mart line in less than 30 minutes. Victory is mine!

3 comments:

  1. You are too funny! I wish we were neighbors, I'm pretty sure I'd pee my pants from laughter on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are Funny :)
    P.s.- Change my blog address to lukenangieofam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete