Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter 2014

Holidays with kids is so fun! This year, Easter was a blast with Ethan. We talked with anticipation about the Easter Bunny, and he did not disappoint.

First, we wrote the Easter Bunny a letter…


It reads:
Dear Easter Bunny,

I am so excited. Thank you for coming.

Love,

Ethan

**So sweet, right?**

Then, we laid out the letter with some grass for the bunny to eat..




The next morning, Ethan had a letter waiting for him, alone with some Easter goodies.

Included were some surprise super hero, angry bird, and skylander eggs. Also, bubbles and a Ninjago lego set.

Can we just talk for a sec about how expensive legos are? Sheesh! You wouldn't believe what I paid for that tiny set.

I promise he looked super cute in his dress pants and button up shirt. Pretty sure that outfit came off 2 seconds after we got home from church!

I'm grateful for Easter, and the fun the Easter Bunny provided. I'm most grateful for a Savior who loves me and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment