Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Preschool Field Trip

I got to do something so cool last week!
What's that, might you ask?
I got to go to Ethan's preschool field trip to the Pumpkin Patch. It was seriously so fun. I love the age Ethan's at, because he's still so excited for me to do stuff with him and his friends. He was so proud I was able to come with his class. He kept telling kids, "This is MY mommy."
I've said it before - he melts my heart.

Ethan got to pick out a pumpkin. He was such a boy about it. Just walked into the patch, picked one up, and said this is it!


I love this picture, because you can see these boys had three mommies trying to get them to look at the camera. - Yeah, didn't work did it?
Whoops.


Okay, these kids couldn't get enough of these little hamster pipes! Look at these boys trying to roll the kids inside. This could've kept them busy for hours.


I got him to stop moving for maybe 5 seconds. He was just way to busy!


What a perfect class photo! His teacher's aide is on the left, and his teacher on the right. These two women are so amazing. Hands-on and playful, the kids love them so much. We feel so blessed!


We ended with pumpkin bowling - just as much fun as it sounds!

I feel so blessed to stay at home with my little man. It's been so amazing to be involved with his school activities. I can't wait for many more years of school to come!

“Motherhood is near to divinity. It is the highest, holiest service to be assumed by mankind.” 
― Howard W. Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment