Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy 26th

It was my birthday this last Saturday, and I have to say, it was my BEST BIRTHDAY YET! Since Billy's done taking the bar, he was able to take care of Ethan ALL day. It felt like I was on vacation.

I went out to lunch with my girlfriends at the Star of India, which never disappoints. We got a "picture" while we were there, which actually just turned out to be a video. Disappointed I don't have a pic to remember it by, but I'm sure those extra calories will be a reminder for a few weeks.

After lunch, I took a NAP, which was heaven.

Then, I opened my gifts from Billy:

He bought me dishes to make Creme Brulee in (which I've really wanted), and an orchid, which is just my kind of plant. I only have to water it once every 2 weeks.


Gail was kind enough to watch Ethan, so we went shopping at Woodburn, and then treated ourselves to sushi afterwards. It's been so long since we've had sushi, so I was super excited.


We topped off the night by going to Konditerite and getting a slice of raspberry cheese cake. So heavenly!

Special thanks to my husband for making it a day to remember. He was such a champ!

No comments:

Post a Comment