Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was so fun this year. We packed up and drove to Mema's house (she only lives a few hours away).
Ethan was so excited because he has a little best friend that lives down in Medford. They are so cute together! They play tag and super heroes and watch movies together. This age is so fun.

We enjoyed great company and had some amazing food! But no joke - only took two pictures. 

I have a hard time taking pictures while having family time. I really just want to enjoy the moment, rather than spend the entire time snapping shots with my camera.
Sorry-not-sorry

On our way down to Medford. This is Ethan's "cheese" face - although I'm sure you already figured that out! 
He's such a great traveller, but probably because we've trained him since he was a baby :)


Taya and I making goofy faces. She's so much better at it than I am!

I love the holidays because I feel they bringer us so much closer to each other, and remind us how to be kind. I wish the holidays lasted all year - minus the colder weather (obvi).

“HAPPINESS [is] ONLY REAL WHEN SHARED” 
― Jon KrakauerInto the Wild

No comments:

Post a Comment